Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fun or Different Holiday's and Event's



I Forgot Day gives you the chance to make up for forgetting birthdays, anniversaries, and even those days you think you might forget in the future.
Apologise (belatedly) for anything you’ve missed, let slip or otherwise forgotten!

This is the perfect day for me since I am constantly forgetting things, even though I have three calendars, sticky notes everywhere and a mother who never stops calling to remind me of things. So I might just use this day every year to wish everyone a happy birthday and get it out of the day! What do you guys thing?



World UFO Day - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No – it’s an unidentified flying object! Celebrate UFO Day by looking to the sky, visiting Roswell, and watching sci-fi films!

I know I am going to be outside with my big sign that says," Take Me With You." Anyone Else?

No comments:

Post a Comment